Real Estate Litigation and Intellectual Property Lawyers
Serving Dallas and Fort Worth, TX
Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., provides aggressive intellectual property representation to individuals and businesses in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout the state of Texas. We provide representation before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the U.S. Copyright Office and comprehensive intellectual property litigation in both federal and Texas state courts.
We provide a free initial consultation. Contact our office by e-mail or call us at (214) 317-4448 (toll free at 888-312-1750) to set up an appointment.
Intellectual Property Practice Areas
- Patents — Our attorneys assist in matters relating to the procurement of U.S. patents. We help guide clients through the entire process. Additionally, we represent clients in patent infringement litigation, whether as a plaintiff to stop an infringer or as a defendant to defend against an accuser.
- Trademarks — Our attorneys assist in matters relating to the registration and protection of trademarks and service marks. We help guide clients through the entire registration process. Our firm represents clients in infringement litigation, whether as a plaintiff to stop an infringer or as a defendant to defend against an accuser.
- Copyrights — We assist in matters relating to the registration and protection of copyrights. We help guide clients through the process, including preparing and filing applications, and communicating with the U.S. Copyright Office. Our firm also litigates infringement actions for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Trade secrets — Our firm assists in matters relating to the protection and enforcement of a business’ trade secrets. Additionally, we represent clients in litigation, whether as a plaintiff to protect a trade secret or as a defendant to defend against an accuser.
- Licensing — We assist clients throughout the entire licensing process, including negotiating, preparing, protecting and enforcing agreements. We also litigate licensing dispute actions for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Domain name disputes — We help guide clients — whether on the plaintiff’s or defendant’s side — through arbitration proceedings brought under the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) or through litigation proceedings brought under the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA). We litigate actions for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Real Estate Litigation Practice Areas
In addition to our extensive work in intellectual property law, we are also experienced with real estate litigation, especially cases involving:
- Wrongful foreclosure – In the face of a wrongful foreclosure, we can help property owners fight to protect their property from wrongful actions on the part of a bank or other lender.
- Easement disputes – We fully understand the law as it applies to easement disputes, and we can help both property owners and the possessor of an easement in any disputes that may arise.
- Construction defects / disputes – When a construction defect or dispute on your property causes you to suffer financial losses, we are ready to help you take legal action against the responsible party.
- Boundary disputes – Boundary disputes can quickly become complicated and costly, but we know what it takes to settle these matters quickly and easily.
- Oil and gas royalty disputes – Disputes over oil and gas royalties are unfortunately common, but we can help property owners who are engaged in these disputes to resolve matters effectively.
- Commercial landlord / tenant disputes – When commercial landlords and tenants find themselves in a disagreement over the terms of a lease or rental agreement, we can help to resolve the dispute as quickly and fairly as possible.
Our law firm also practices criminal defense. If you have been charged with a crime, our defense attorneys can help you protect your rights and fight for your freedom. Jack B. Peacock, one of our attorneys, served as a felony prosecutor for several years. This gives him, and our firm, unique insight into how to defend the accusations and tactics that the state may use against our clients. For more information about our criminal defense practice, click here.
Free Consultation — Convenient Location
For a free initial consultation, call us at (214) 317-4448 (toll free at 888-312-1750) or send us an e-mail.
Our offices are located in Dallas just off the North Central Expressway. Free parking is available.