Allen Real Estate Litigation and Intellectual Property Lawyers
At Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., we provide representation in cases involving intellectual property theft, real estate, and bankruptcy. Our skilled lawyers have a broad range of experience serving clients in Allen, Texas and the surrounding areas. We understand what it takes to provide quality and effective service to our clients and are prepared to help you through your case.
Our Allen attorneys provide representation before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the U.S. Copyright office, as well as comprehensive intellectual property, bankruptcy, and real estate litigation in both state and federal courts. For a free consultation, please contact our Allen offices today by calling (214) 824-1414.
Intellectual Property Practice Areas
The laws surrounding the registration and protection of intellectual property are complicated, but the Allen legal team at Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C. is experienced in guiding clients throughout every aspect of a number of cases, including:
- Patents – We guide clients in Allen through the process of procuring an official U.S. patent. In addition, we assist with patent infringement litigation, whether the client has suffered from an infringement offense or is facing an accusation of infringement.
- Trademarks – We can help with the legal registration and protection of trademarks and service marks, and offer legal assistance for both defendants and plaintiffs in infringement litigation.
- Copyrights – Our Allen intellectual property attorneys offer assistance establishing legal copyrights. Similarly, we are dedicated to protecting our clients’ rights and defending against accusations of copyright violation.
- Trade secrets – Often, trade secrets can make all the difference in running a successful business in Allen and elsewhere. We are here to help you protect these secrets and offer assistance in litigation.
- Licensing – Our firm walks Allen individuals and business owners through the entire licensing process, from negotiation to enforcement. Additionally, we represent clients in licensing disputes.
- Domain name disputes – Your domain name is important to distinguishing and establishing your business in Allen. As such, we provide assistance in arbitration proceedings brought under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), as well as litigation in matters concerning Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act.
Real Estate Practice Areas
When difficulties arise settling real estate disputes in Allen, our real estate litigation lawyers have the experience to step in to make sure you achieve the outcome you desire as quickly as possible. Our Allen legal team is prepared to help with the following cases:
- Wrongful Foreclosure – We are here to protect your legal rights and livelihood when you are faced with wrongful foreclosure in Allen.
- Easement Disputes – Our Allen lawyers are fully qualified to help both property owners and those possessing an easement throughout any legal dispute.
- Construction Defects/Disputes – Litigation surrounding construction defects in Allen is often complicated, but we are here to offer legal representation for either a defendant or a plaintiff when a dispute arises.
- Boundary Disputes – When a dispute about the legal property boundary arises, our Allen legal team may offer the best solution possible.
- Oil and Gas Royalty Disputes – Oil and gas royalty disputes in Allen often involve nuanced law and necessitate skilled representation. Our Allen real estate litigation lawyers fully understand the legalities surrounding oil and gas royalties and are prepared to offer assistance to either defendants or plaintiffs in legal disputes.
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant Disputes – When tensions grow between commercial landlords and tenants over the terms of a lease or rental agreement in Allen, one of our lawyers may help resolve the dispute as quickly and effectively as possible.
Bankruptcy Practice Areas
In addition to offering assistance in intellectual property and real estate litigation, the lawyers of Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., in Allen are experienced in guiding business owners and individuals through the process of filing for bankruptcy. We offer assistance with the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – This form of bankruptcy may involve the liquidation of assets, among other things, and can be difficult to navigate alone. Our Allen bankruptcy attorneys can help you determine whether you qualify and can guide you through the process from beginning to end.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Chapter 13 is an option for bankruptcy that involves a gradual payment plan. Our Allen legal team can assist in outlining the process and constructing a debt repayment schedule.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – Primarily for business owners, Chapter 11 may require the reorganization of your business to manage its debts, but the owner may also remain in charge under supervision.
- Personal Bankruptcy – Sometimes, filing for bankruptcy is the best option for the well-being of you and your family. Our compassionate team can discuss with you the best legal options at your disposal.
- Business Bankruptcy – Being the owner of a business comes with a tremendous amount of responsibility. At Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., we are here to help you decide if filing for bankruptcy is the right option, and help you through the process.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you are facing a legal issue in Allen, the attorneys of Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., have the skill and resources to help you through every step of the process. Contact our Allen offices at (214) 824-1414 today to speak directly with a member of our knowledgeable legal team.