Frisco Intellectual Property, Real Estate Litigation, and Bankruptcy Lawyers
At Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., we know that legal matters of any kind can significantly complicate your personal and professional life. As such, many individuals and business owners frequently turn to legal professionals to help them through these complicated matters, allowing them to instead focus their attentions on their business and their families.
Our experienced team of Frisco attorneys are experienced in handling matters involving intellectual property, bankruptcy, and real estate litigation, including cases of wrongful foreclosure. If you are experiencing legal complications involving any of these areas, we would be glad to discuss matters with you in greater detail and help you understand what our team might be able to do for you. Contact our Frisco offices today by calling (214) 317-4448 to learn more.
Frisco Intellectual Property Lawyers
At Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., our Frisco intellectual property lawyers handle all matters involving intellectual property, including client representation in front of the U.S. Copyright Office as well as the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). We are prepared to put our extensive experience and understanding of intellectual property matters to work for clients with needs involving any of the following:
- Patents – At Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., we are prepared to help clients in any stage of the patent process. Whether you need help registering a patent or litigating a patent dispute, our experienced attorneys know what it takes to help.
- Trademarks – Whether you need assistance registering a trademark or protecting your trademark, we are ready to help. Additionally, we know what it takes to represent those who are entering into trademark infringement litigation as a plaintiff or as a defendant.
- Copyrights – Filing an application for a copyright is a complicated matter, but our team knows what it takes to complete these applications quickly and effectively. Additionally, we can represent both plaintiffs and defendants in cases of copyright infringement.
- Trade Secrets – Trade secrets can be vital to a company’s success, and we can help you whether another company has infringed on your trade secrets, or you have been accused of misappropriating trade secrets.
- Licensing – For both plaintiffs and defendants, we can help with any part of the licensing process, whether preparing agreements, enforcing the terms of a licensing agreement, or defending those charged with violations.
- Domain Name Disputes – Whether a case is brought under the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution Policy or under the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, our experienced team is ready to do what it takes to help plaintiffs and defendants alike.
Frisco Real Estate Litigation Lawyers
Real estate disputes and legal concerns can be extremely complicated, which is why it’s so important to turn to an experienced attorney if you find yourself facing any of the following real estate concerns:
- Wrongful Foreclosure – When banks or other lenders wrongfully foreclose upon your property, we can help you take fast, aggressive action.
- Easement Disputes – Whether you are the possessor of an easement or you’re a property owner, we can effectively represent you in an easement dispute.
- Construction Defects / Disputes – When a construction company’s mistake causes problems, dangers, or financial losses on your property, we’re ready to help.
- Boundary Disputes – Boundary disputes can be extremely complicated and can severely interrupt your day to day activities and/or business dealings. We can help you settle such matters quickly and quietly.
- Oil and Gas Royalty Disputes – Oil and gas royalty disputes are common in Frisco and throughout Texas, and our firm has the experience you want on your side when dealing with such matters.
- Commercial Landlord / Tenant Disputes – Commercial landlord / tenant disputes can become disruptive extremely quickly, but we can help you resolve matters and get back to business.
Frisco Bankruptcy Lawyers
Whether you’re an individual or a business, facing financial problems can seem like an overwhelming ordeal. Fortunately, filing for bankruptcy could be just what you need to overcome these problems and help you regain a solid financial future. We are prepared to help in matters involving the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – this provides individuals and companies alike with a way to have some, if not most, of their debts eliminated altogether.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy – If your business is facing financial troubles, Chapter 11 bankruptcy could help you reorganize your finances and make a plan to pay off your debts in full.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy – Like Chapter 11 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy helps individuals create a manageable repayment plan for their debts.
- Business Bankruptcy – Filing for bankruptcy can help your business better manage financial obligations and get out of debt as quickly as possible.
- Personal Bankruptcy – Bankruptcy protection can not only help you get out of debt, but it can also set you on a path towards a more stable financial future.
Contact a Frisco Attorney with Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C. Today
If you are in need of legal help for a matter related to bankruptcy, real estate litigation, or intellectual property in the Frisco area, the experienced attorneys at Gagnon, Peacock & Vereeke, P.C., are here to help. Let us put our years of experience to work for you by calling our offices today at (214) 317-4448.